[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
YaWA - The Ending? - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

YaWA - The Ending?

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

YaWA - The Ending?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 am

For those of you who haven't heard YaWA closed its doors in July 2009.

Founded in January 2006 we were the oldest raiding guild on Vek. We had three great years on Vek, made a lot of friends, and some rivals, all who will be missed.

To those of you who helped make YaWA what it was you have my undying thanks. I wish each and every one of you the best.
Last edited by Elvenbane on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post#2 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:13 am

Well said EB

My glass is raised. Thank you!
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Arlan

Post#3 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm

/pours one for yawa

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 pm

The hell is that? Urine?

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

no, its a 40 :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#6 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:53 am

My son who is pulling a 3.5 says the big thing on campus is duct taping one of those to each hand and not being able to do anything until they have been consumed. Yes the kind of thing every father wants to hear.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#7 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 am

Hell yes! We call it playing Edward 40Hands. :-D

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 pm

3.57 gpa engineering degree says that is a great way to stimulate brain development :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#9 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm

3.89 English degree says shots are better :-)

Kalianna

Post#10 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 am

HA!!!! I never went to college.

Gnomerman

Post#11 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm

even better is shots while playing 40 hands :)

Palehorse

Post#12 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm

oh damn, edward 40 hands was a question in a cash cab episode I watched recently =p

Return to “You and Whose News?”