[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Hydross The Unstable Down - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Hydross The Unstable Down

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Heartwood

Hydross The Unstable Down

Post#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:00 pm

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Palehorse

Post#2 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Taralash

Post#3 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 am

Taralash and his gnomish army, the conquerer's of Hydross.

Paxstris

Post#4 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:25 am

Where the fuck am I? I call shenanigans!

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#5 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:02 am

Owned that big blue bitch. Hells yeah.

Tachion, is it a coincidence that your big ugly tree mug is standing so prominently in the foreground of the screenshot?

And why is everyone a gnome?

Brulan

Post#6 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 am

Awesome job last night everybody! Go Yawa and go go progression!
No.

Polarside

Post#7 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:21 am

Awesome job guys. Next to be owned is Solarian... GO YaWA!!!
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Gig

Post#8 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:06 pm

yeah....why are we all gnomes?

Polarside

Post#9 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:06 pm

LMAO..Yeah I was wondering why everyone was a gnome. Is that some sort of mod you have that displays everyone as gnomes?
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Stask

Post#10 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:08 pm

I can't tell if I'm a gnome or not in that screenshot, Tach is blocking most of my visibility with me standing with his bark-covered arm around me.
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Merawynn

Post#11 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Polarside

Post#12 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Gig

Post#13 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#14 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Stask

Post#15 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 pm

"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Return to “You and Whose News?”