[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Morogrim Tidewalker Down - Page 2 - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Morogrim Tidewalker Down

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

hyrion

Post#16 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:41 am

Great Job All !!!
Way to keep the momentum going.

Drizztdeurde

Post#17 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:26 am

Gratz guy's :) Damn navy got me again, had my advancment exam this morning so I couldn't go last nite :(

Paxstris

Post#18 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:00 pm

PS, it's SO not your fault that people died from being Water Graved. Having to heal up 5 people just before murlocs is ridiculous, I tried to help out by popping a renew on whoever was in range, and heal up the people as they were coming back to the main platform. It's also unfortunate when an Earthquake happens and then exactly right after you get Graved. That happened to me once, and there could be nothing you could do to stop that; I didn't even survive the initial Water Grave damage! :(

One thing to note is that, if you are below 5K health after a Watery Grave, don't come back up onto the platform, or you might die from Earthquake. The murlocs will ignore you if you just stand there and let someone heal you up.

Popping a bandage right after a Watery Grave also helps on healer mana. With Gnos taking so much spike damage, we can't always devote so much time to healing up people who have been Graved. There were times when Gnos was down to 1K health before my big heal went off and his health stabilized after that.

Since there is at least 10secs right after a Watery Grave before the murlocs pop, it's seriously enough time to pop a pot/bandage and still get back into the fight without getting Murloc aggro.

Still, we did it and we have lootz to prove it!
Go us!

Obanswrath

Post#19 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#20 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:18 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Paxstris

Post#21 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:31 pm

Polarside

Post#22 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Stask

Post#23 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Mera, I got a proposition for you. How's about you bring Dori to our next tidewalker run so I can bring Shar and get the Talon of Azshara sword? I should have enough dkp to outbid the fury warriors and having everyone see me bid 130 dkp on a single piece of loot would make everyone QQ for a week.

Besides I have enough arena points to purchase the OH Mercialess Gladiator's sword and upgrading both my swords at once would be really awesome. Whaddya say? :-D
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Merawynn

Post#24 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Stask

Post#25 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm

"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#26 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Gratz everyone!! Wish I was there.

Tag

Heartwood

Post#27 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:34 am

[shmultz]Oh but Tag you were....! You're with us in spirit no matter where you are....[/shmultz] ;)

-Heart

At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Ahlyzabeth

Post#28 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:44 am

Heart, you suck up!
You're the boss, applesauce!

Shamantastic

Post#29 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:18 am

Obanswrath

Post#30 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:53 am

Return to “You and Whose News?”