First Kill On Leo

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Polarside

Post#16 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 am

So I take it Sunwell is supposed to be even harder than BT? Or is it of the same level? Or what? O.o I mean I've read about it but nothing that said anything on difficulty and I haven't looked at any loot levels for it.
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Merawynn

Post#17 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 am

The Sunwell Plateau is a raid instance located on the Isle of Quel'Danas north of Silvermoon City. Blizzard has planned for it to become the hardest raid instance in the game until the release of Wrath of the Lich King. The Sunwell Plateau is tuned for Tier 6-geared players and the gear that drops there will be additional Tier 6 items (boots, belt and bracers), and non-set epics as well.

The instance will be open to players right from the start, but the last 3 bosses will only become available over time. The 3 gates will open automatically over time at equal intervals on all servers.[1] The difficulty of the instance will be with the first 3 bosses being on par with Tier 6 encounters and increasing from there.

Polarside

Post#18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 am

Ahh... Hmm... I just read something that was like the lore on it or whatever. I'm bad about not reading the full patch notes until its installing. I just read the changes on the classes. Bad I know... I get bored reading very very very fast.
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Context

Post#19 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:44 am

...um, glad to be of help Paul.
...have trigger, will travel...

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#20 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:08 pm

thank you paul for your attempt at boosting the linkpop of your relestate site, your post and account have been deleted.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Polarside

Post#21 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Hey Jason, got crack?

Return to “You and Whose News?”