Azgalor falls to YaWA

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Heartwood

Azgalor falls to YaWA

Post#1 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Great work all! This has been a great roll on new boss kills. Grats to all who got T6!

-Heart
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Arlan

Post#2 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Whoah, is that 4/5 Hyjal? It's awesome to see YaWA tearing through new content.

Edit:
Just curious how much T6 went for? New DKP spent record?

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#3 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Tara spent 450.

Ahlyzabeth

Post#4 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Gratz you sexy beasties!!! This is so fantastic!!! :D Im incredibly happy for you!!

Wish I could be there with you guys, making me jealous!! Keep it up!!!
You're the boss, applesauce!

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#5 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Excellent work, everyone. 3 easy Hyjal kills in a week. Then there's the wipes on Archimonde, which we won't talk about. ^_^

Taralash

Post#6 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:03 pm

lulz 450!

Gnomerman

Post#7 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:33 pm

mmmm i want to kill bosses

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Palehorse

Post#8 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 am

meh, kael before Archi? :P

or....3-4 BT bosses before Archi? O_o

guess I'll have to stay tuned to find out what happens...

Stask

Post#9 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:37 am

Lealla wrote:Then there's the wipes on Archimonde, which we won't talk about. ^_^

Ok, methinks you're gonna be eating those words, ermano. I wanna know what happened.
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#10 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 am

What didn't happen? He beat us down like an NFL linebacker. It was hard to tell if it was because people didn't understand what was expected of them or just the difficulty of the encounter, but you could be doing your job perfectly and *wham* Soul Charge, then *wham* *wham* *wham* as they chained off each other. "Thanks, whoever died".

Anyway, Archimonde is a topic for another thread.

Polarside

Post#11 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 am

Yeah man we rocked that shit... Until we tried Archimonde. lulz... But I have to agree with Pale that we should probably keep hitting up the other 4 Hyjal bosses and 3 or 4 in BT to get a little more geared up. Not saying we shouldn't try him... Cause you never know... And the more times we try him, the better we are gonna get at the encounter in general.
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#12 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 am

I'll say it again and as many times as I need to: We should concentrate now on getting Kael'thas down. EB confirmed this last night. Think of BT as your reward for completing all of the Tier 5 content.

Also consider how nice it'll be to be able to get that awesome ring from Scale of the Sands - most of the regular raiders are at or very close to Exalted by now, so the instant Kael is defeated it's like a free (and extremely good) epic. Not to mention T5 chests, Phoenix mount, the whole shebang.

Tachion

Post#13 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am

If you need extra mages for decurses on Archi, lemme know what day your raiding and I can help if needed.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#14 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Man, we're making new boss kills before the spammers can even post!

Palehorse

Post#15 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 am

well as I see it, the situation is very iffy....

even though attunements are removed so that there are no zoning barriers preventing us from going straight to BT/Sunwell, obviously dps math and also gearing as well as skill/coordination are required in order to beat bosses. no kara guild is going to be able to waltz into sunwell and take down Brutallus with the amount of dps needed to down him with only t4ish gear.

on the other hand, it's assumed that if you beat vashj and/or kael that the guild/raid group is capable of making progress in MH/BT. from what I understand, you can knock off 1-2 MH bosses and maybe 3 BT bosses without much difficulty.

it'll be interesting to see what new content we're going to try tackling....kael which is a sidetrack to t6, archimonde which requires perfect coordination and almost no deaths due to the soul charges, or first few bosses in BT for loot and progression (not to say that they're a walk in the park but apparently are less difficult than the later bosses Mother, illidan etc).

Return to “You and Whose News?”