I'm glad you guys got this. The PuG Naxx I ended up putting Brendore in was made of fail. (Warning: venting follows.)
* A Warlock with ~1500 DPS, often below the tanks. Shot spores on Loatheb before he or anyone else was in range to get the debuff. Thank the gods he died early.
* A Mage with lower DPS than the 'lock - like under 1K for many fights. On Noth, asked us to tell him when to decurse when we weren't using vent. Apparently he doesn't use raid frames?
* Needless to say, neither of the above was able to move properly on Grobbulus and ended up getting us smacked down hard.
* We killed Heigan with 4 players alive after the second dance phase. It took five phases.
* Brendore had #1 damage and DPS for the run, despite joining on Maexxna.
Anyway, grats to all of you.