[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
YaWA the Undying - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

YaWA the Undying

News and Updates about Clan YaWA

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

YaWA the Undying

Post#1 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 am

Gratz and TY to the 9 other people who got The Undying last night!

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 am

grats guys (and i went to a hockey game last night instead of wow....)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Doulmagnus

Post#3 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 am

Srsly... I would have drugged my GF and played had I known this was going on...

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#4 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 am

It wasn't we did an alt run, Undying just happened.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:28 am

We didn't plan it, we just got about half way through and no one died. Half the raid was alts. As we moved closer and clsoer to the end our butts puckered tighter and tighter.

On the last fight mel dipped down to 6% with about 25% left on the boss - if I had put some coal between my butt cheaks I'd have a diamond.

Gnomerman

Post#6 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:36 am

wow, grats guys

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Doulmagnus

Post#7 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 am

Thats awsome guys, very nice indeed. GRATS to you all!

Next, dedicated few and the undying in the same run?

Ecnailla

Post#8 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:58 am

I have always thought you had a better chance at the undying while doing the dedicated few.

Darksorrow

Post#9 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Ecnailla

Post#10 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Gnomerman

Post#11 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Renly

Post#12 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

I didn't die! SQWEE!

Brulan

Post#13 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah. I didn't exactly plan it. If you saw our group make up you would have laughed.

But somehow, it just happened. As Emmi said, ignorance is bliss.

I almost threw up from not breathing.
No.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#14 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Emmilyn

Post#15 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Return to “You and Whose News?”