Props to druids

Druid class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Props to druids

Post#1 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:00 pm

I tried to roll one... I quit at lvl 8 or 9.

I can't stand them. I know I didn't give them much of a shot at lvl 9 -but I was going crazy. They lvl soooo slow. I got a hunter to lvl 12 in half the time. I have heard it gets better once you get cat at lvl 20, but my hunter will be 60 by that time...

Just a personal thing, but props to those of you who have high lvl druids. I couldn't do it.

Disapears

Post#2 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:25 pm

The first lvl's suck yes, u run outta mana to fast, and it sucks, but at lvl 60 It's better
Last edited by Disapears on Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zephar

Post#3 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 pm

*cough* yeah ok... *uncough*
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Teranus

Post#4 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:20 pm

*sigh* bold when will u learn that druids will always be unsperior to fury warriors
"If only you could heal elven"
"If only you could dps teranus"

Csesium

Post#5 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:46 pm

that made me LOL. balance druids in duels eat warriors, unless they have a high rank in noobery.

Now that i have had time to play parent classes, i.e., mage, rogue, warrior, lock, priest, and have leveled those classes to 20, i realize just how painful lvling a druid actually is. When i started playing any of those classes i just mentioned, i felt OMGWTF overpowered. Leveling any of those classes is by far easier than ever leveling a druid. But having leveld a druid to 60, tried all three talent trees twice now, i know the druid class inside and out. I know what we can do, i know what we can't do. Playing a druid at any level is not easymode, and since a druid is the first toon i created, i feel it has given me an advantage; i had to develop skills quicker than i would have had to if i had played an actual parent class. I'm not saying other classes don't require skill, merely saying in order to even make the class playable you have to have more skill than required in other classes.

Gadera

Post#6 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:05 am

I think Cses just made a blanket statement that sums up to: "you're all noobs," referring to everyone but himself.

Csesium

Post#7 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:59 am

correct :P. Especially you, gad.

Disapears

Post#8 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:29 am

Teranus, when will u learn even with your PvPing gear u will always get owned, cause i'll have mine also.

Gadera

Post#9 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:51 pm

If I knew smoke signals and had a place to do them, I'd inform smoke signal readers everywhere of your noobness, Cses.

But alas, I am too noob to know that.

You win this round, mister cses.

Csesium

Post#10 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:45 pm

Lord of the furbies tyvm ;)

zephar

Post#11 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:27 pm

SANDWICHES MMMMHMMMMMMM
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#12 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 pm

Teranus wrote:*sigh* bold when will u learn that druids will always be unsperior to fury warriors

when will you two learn that shadow priests destroy both those "unsperior" classes
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Disapears

Post#13 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:36 pm

Haha, when will u learn that if i was resto, both warriors and shadowpriests would be like me fighting a little insect in a duel

Teranus

Post#14 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:16 pm

well ur not so HAHAHAHAHAHA plus elven is a noob anyway
"If only you could heal elven"

"If only you could dps teranus"

Disapears

Post#15 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:39 pm

Ter, im feral, meaning i still own u, so HAHAHAHAHAHA.and if elven actually has a chance to beat me and hes a noob, and i do beat u, whats that make u?

Return to “Druid”