Just in case I really DO go Resto...

Druid class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#16 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:28 pm

Need I point out that stacking a full Restoration Druid with a Priest specced for Improved Divine Spirit is disgustingly awesome? Oh, and thank you, Stask. If you need help grinding or farming anything, let me know. I have great appreciation for the sacrifices made by healers.

Tachion

Post#17 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm

Holy shiznizzle! now thats resto.

Hey, do you want to duel later?

Stask wrote:
Lealla wrote:The ideal Druid healing spec is pretty clear cut. There are 59 points in the Restoration tree that directly or indirectly improve your healing. Of the remaining 2, one should go in Nature's Grasp, just to give you some ability to survive when soloing content, and the last one can go in OoC in the event you need to go bear (or, heaven help you, cat). There's also the very rare situation where meleeing for a free spellcast is worthwhile, especially since you don't have Moonkin Form.

Again, if you're full-time raid healing, you need to maximize your healage, period. DPS talents are a luxury that you take when you run out of healing stuff.

So noted. I'm going 1/0/60.

Animist

Post#18 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Lealla wrote:I have great appreciation for the sacrifices made by healers.

There's nothing about respecing for healing that spending 3 months leveling a warlock won't fix.

Return to “Druid”