More WotLK Druid info, as shown on . (Note that page links to all the rest of the talents and spells.)
The highlights that I notice:
* As promised, Hurricane will improve to a 50% melee/ranged/casting slow.
* Druids will now finally have an OOC rez: Revive. This skill will be available starting at level 12.
* Nourish: Heals a friendly target for 1746 to 2028. Heals for an additional 12% for each Rejuvenation, Regrowth, or Lifebloom effect cast by you active on the target. 1.5 sec cast, 600 Mana, 40 yd range. This ability looks like it's designed as a Flash Heal/Flash of Light-type spell that can occupy GCDs while healing 1 or 2 tanks. In other words, our MT healing will become even more powerful.
* Mark/Gift of the Wild's effect at level 80 is more than double the effect at level 70 (wow).
I see no new official spells for Feral or Balance, and some of the Balance spells seem to be missing their 71-80 ranks, like Entangling Roots.
* Owlkin Frenzy changed: its proc now increases damage done by 10% and makes the Druid immune to pushback for 10 sec (instead of causing a haste effect). Still a PvP talent.
I don't know that much about Feral, but it looks like the deep tree is intended to massively buff their DPS, with a Bestial Wrath type ability as well as a huge buff to Ferocious Bite damage.
* Living Seed: basically every time you land a critical heal you put a 1 charge PoM on the target for 30% of the original heal.
* Tree of Life: Instead of basing the healing increase on your Spirit, it's now a flat 5%.
* Improved Tree of Life: The armor bonus looks nice for PvP; its PvE application seems questionable.
* Replenish: Healers seem to be getting mana restore abilities in their high talents; this one looks juicy.
* Flourish: Look, it's a Druid CoH. Priests may become entirely obsolete...