I'll cut to the chase: if you are of rank Recruit or higher, you are expected to indicate your signup status for each and every scheduled raid, whether you plan to be present or not. This is a requirement of being a raider in YaWA.
Instructions for signing up may be found here. Some additional notes:
- Signed Up = you will be logged in by invite time, ready for the first pull by start time, and will stay until the official end time. Exceptions must be entered as a note.
- Cancelled = you will not be attending the night's raid. An explanation is appreciated but not required.
- Not Sure = you don't know if you'll be able to attend or be online by invite time. Please include a note.
Now, my own individual comments:
- If your schedule excludes the possibility of raiding on certain days, please sign up as Cancelled for those days. There's a part of the raid signups page that lets you do this in advance in only a couple of clicks. Do us the courtesy of using it.
- Please don't sign up as available and then put in your note that you aren't sure if you'll make it. If you are not sure, use the Not Sure option.
- If you will be absent for an extended period of time, make sure to tell me or an officer via in-game whisper, mail, forum post, or PM.
Lastly, I will be keeping track of who signs up for raids among the Druid community, and this will be reviewed in combination with other factors when it comes time to evaluate raiders for promotion and/or demotion.
In summary, we do not require 80% or 100% raid attendance in this guild, but we do expect you to tell us when you can and cannot raid. Please help YaWA be successful by using the signup page.
Lealla (John), Druid Class Leader, Balance (acting Resto/Feral)