[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
possible resto build and glyphs - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

possible resto build and glyphs

Druid class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Palehorse

possible resto build and glyphs

Post#1 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#2 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Palehorse

Post#3 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I agree about NG; if you aren't using RG or nourish then the crit is pretty much worthless (I got the impression that blizz is going to *allow* dots/hots to crit although nothing has been said about a timeline).

I'm surprised you like LS given that people have complained about how little a benefit LS gives....if the payoff is as bad as they claim, I'd rather take the chance of a mana refund.

Still pondering LB vs innervate. Doesn't seem like I need to innervate myself unless I'm running a lvl 80 instance on heroic (not likely) or am doing healing intensive fights/25 man....

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#4 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 am

The better your gear, the less you need Innervate. The glyph is +20% benefit to you, so it's not a bad thing; it's merely a question of whether you can sacrifice the potential mana regen for additional healing.

LS and NG both benefit from your crits. Sure, from a theorycrafting perspective, NG may give you slightly more raw HPS for your buck, but you aren't the kind of healer who watches for crits and squeezes in that extra cast in the 0.5 sec the talent gives you. LS is entirely passive, making it like a free PoM whenever it procs. I like it better for tank healing, but again that's merely my preference.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#5 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Alright, at a 3.1 Resto build, with glyphs.

There are three "flex" points that I put into Revitalize but that could easily go into Nat. Perf, Imp Tranq, or other places as desired. Also, I'm going to bet on either the Nourish or the Regrowth glyph getting more use than the other, so having both is counterproductive.

Comments welcome.

Palehorse

Post#6 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 am

this is prob what i'll end up getting...

I'm personally going for crit-based spellcasting to maximize nourish / RG so as much as I love revitalize, I'm not sure 3 points can justify a *chance* at 1% mana (esp. if used on myself).

I do agree that it's likely you'll see either nourish OR RG being used...some people used to use RG as a direct heal with the talent bonus being 50% +, but 3.1 will reduce it to half and add in nourish.

as for glyphs...for the major ones I'm not really fond of RJ, so I picked nourish swiftmend and RG assuming you don't have mana issues that'd require innervate. for the minor glyphs, if soloing then thorns are more useful than aquatic form, esp once they let mounts travel in water....
Last edited by Palehorse on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#7 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 am

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#8 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 am

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#9 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#10 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Return to “Druid”