Moderator: Demon Hunters
Druid (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
- Abolish Poison: Now ticks every 3 sec, up from every 2. Now lasts 12 sec., up from 8.
- Faerie Fire now decreases armor by 5%. (Previously decreased armor by a set amount)
- Owlkin Frenzy is now properly considered an Enrage effect. Now also does not trigger from spell hits, only physical ranged and melee attacks.
- New Talent: Primal Gore: Grants the periodic damage from your Rake, Lacerate and Rip abilities the ability to critically hit.
- Savage Roar is now considered an Enrage effect.
- Savage Roar changed to increase physical damage done by 30%. (Previously increased attack power by 40%)
- Maim now stuns the target instead of incapacitate.
- *New Spell* Savage Defense, 1 rank, level 40 - Each time you deal a melee critical strike, you gain Savage Defense, reducing the damage taken from the next physical attack that strikes you by 25% of your attack power.
- Survival of the Fittest (Tier 6) now increases your armor contribution from cloth and leather items in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 11/22/33%. (Previously 22/44/66%)
- Predatory Strikes (Tier 4) now includes Moonkin Form in its effect.
- Living Seed: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
- Improved Mark of the Wild: Now also increases all of your total attributes by 1/2%.
- New Talent: Improved Barkskin: Increases the damage reduction granted by your Barkskin spell by 5/10%, and increases your resistance to Dispel mechanics by an additional 30/60% while under the effect of Barkskin.
- Replenish: This talent is now re-named "Revitalize" and now also works with Wild Growth.
- Tree of Life: You can now use Nature's Grasp and Thorns while within this form.
- Improved Regrowth (Tier 6) renamed Nature's Bounty. Increases the critical effect chance of your Regrowth and Nourish spells by 5/10/15/20/25%. (Previously increased just regrowth crit by 10/20/30/40/50%)
- Intensity (Tier 3) now allows 17/33/50% of mana regeneration to continue while casting. (Previously 10/20/30%)
my possible 3.1 resto build. I tend to play a varied role, so I specc'd both revitalize as well as seed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest