Upcoming posts, etc..

Druid class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Shadeaux

Upcoming posts, etc..

Post by Shadeaux » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:47 pm

Hey guys.
I have some concept ideas about how I've spec'd and would spec druids depends on what you'd like to do with it. As we all know, of the alliance the druid is the most diverse in skills and talent. I've had some people say it is rather overwhelming to try to decide on what to do. So, I'm going to be posting soon a few posts about what I consider to be the "ultimate druid" spec. This spec has led me to solo "boss" guys (from quests like the ones that have you kill a bunch of ogres then one higher level guy in the back of the cave) 4 and 5 levels higher than me, be main healer in ZF (spec'd as feral technically) at lvl 42 and successfully go through the entire instance, and be main tank for ZF at 46. Not trying to brag at all, I'm just merely pointing out how powerful a druid can be. I'm going to get my thoughts together and post a thread about my theory's on druids soon and just wanted druids in the guild to know it's coming, so watch the forums! ;)

Wyndsong

Post by Wyndsong » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:50 am

Great job Shak!

I'm excited to see this spec... even though I'm 60 already.

I went with a 0/30/2something spec for HoTW and Furor. This allows you to heal/tank/and out right destroy stuff (I out dpsd a rogue 2 lvls higher than me on most fights over 20secs)

Arry

Post by Arry » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:30 pm

Oh yeah..i had a druid, i loved it so much.

I tanked better than many warriors (i even had groups place me as tank OVER warriors).
I healed on par with priests (in feral gear)
and i consitently stayed on the top of the DPS meter.

It truely is a diverse class. There have been druids that have tanked Ony, and even moved into BWL. There have been druids topping the DPS bar on Vael, and of course there have been druids that heal with the best of the priests.

--
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
--
I love my spec, i took balance then feral then restor.