CC Breakage

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

CC Breakage

Post#1 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:24 pm

To all our hunters,

It has been brought to my attention by the whim of my favorite addon, recount, that we have been breaking to many CC's recently. Our night in TK was definitely up there but from what I have been told by other officers, its been a more consistent thing in a lot of the raids lately. Now, I don't consider it a big thing if its an accident and it doesn't wipe the raid. But lately there have been a few raid wipes due to CC breakage. I know we aren't the only ppl breaking CC but the highest percentage comes from us.

What does this mean? Well, I just wanted to make that information more aware to all of us. This way we can work on reminding each other to be more aware of our surroundings in raids. We get blamed for everything regardless, but I would like to personally take this one data based accusation out of the equation. Obviously its really up to each of us to watch our shot rotations, tab targeting, and so forth. We are considered some of the top damage output lately so even if it means slowing down your dps/damage just to ensure no cc breakage, do it. Like I said, I know we all know when we break CC, but we need to be more aware of it. Check your recount every so often in raids to see if you have as a reminder to yourself. Take mulitshot off your bar if need be. At least for awhile so we can lay that problem to rest.

Other than that, keep up the good work. Look forward to playing with you all in this week's raids!!

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#2 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:46 am

Just putting this out there again cause I think we all need to be reminded of our performance from time to time. CC breakage has been coming back to haunt us and I would like each of us to continually remind each other what to watch for, and help each other focus on consistent performance in our raids. Watch your CC's and tab targetting and let others take the blame.

Tag

deavth

Re: CC Breakage

Post#3 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Tagaal wrote: Take mulitshot off your bar if need be

My Multishot is on my right vbar and not realy part of my shot rotation for raiding unless it's the aoe type trash mobs that comes in. but even in normal groups i rarly use multi shot. still wish i had more time to do actule raids but i just dont have the time for them

Return to “Hunter”