[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The lovely Blessing of Salvation - Page 5 - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

The lovely Blessing of Salvation

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Brulan

Post#61 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Well I guess i'm done discussing. Apparently I can't throw out theorycraft without pissing everyone and their mom off.

Soooo, peace out.
No.

Drizztdeurde

Post#62 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:36 pm

I was enjoying the reads before everyone started flaming. I appologize for initially coming of that way. I just was tired of the attitude towards us. Reading on the TC you guy's were doing which atm I don't have the time to do at work was rather interesting. So I appreciated in Brulan. EB it's all gravy man, I'm not that worried about the buff or not, doesn't matter to me, it's the attitude that most seem to have is what I was trying to stress was bothering me. You guy's have reason's for doing what u do, like I said tell us rather then say stfu and accept it. I'm in the military I deal with that shit all day I don't necessarily need to deal with it when I'm trying to enjoy myself and play a game with my friends. That's all I ask. You guy's have enough on your plate then to worry about a buff, yeah it does gimp my and the other hunters dps a little after your post I see why u are doing what u are doing, cool :) no worries.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#63 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:53 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Drizztdeurde

Post#64 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#65 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Irreverant

Post#66 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:08 pm

When Blizzard created hunters they gave them twice as many ways to fuck up as any other class.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#67 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#68 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#69 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Brulan

Post#70 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:02 pm

No.

Drizztdeurde

Post#71 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Tachion

Post#72 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Tachion

Post#73 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Drizztdeurde

Post#74 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 pm