to many hunters not enough spots.

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Drizztdeurde

to many hunters not enough spots.

Post#1 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:47 pm

I wanted to check with you guy's and see if this would work for you as far as a schedule for getting us all in. I'm becoming more and more limited in my raid nights so in an effort to try and pre plan when I am raiding I am going to sign up for SSC one week then TK the next, so that I know tues/wed one week I'm raiding then thur./sun/mon. the next. Tag hopefully if you know my schedule then atleast everyone else get's in on the other nights. Not sure if this is do able but it would help me out alot if it is.

Heartwood

Post#2 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Just a quick bit of 'heads-up':

We're trying to keep different class members cycled into 25 man raids as equally as possible, although in the multitude of raid-night activities it may not always be perfect. If someone hasn't been invited to a raid a few times, it doesn't hurt to send an Officer or Elven a /w to remind them.

-Heart
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#3 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:07 am

Thank you Drizz! I will keep that in mind and do my best to accomodate everyone....esp us hunters! If everyone else can give me a schedule, that would be great so I can write it down and rotate us in!

Tag

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:34 am

This will be day two at the new job and I am training till thur, so I don't know how much overtime or weekend work there will be yet. I will let ya know as soon as I know : )

deavth

Post#5 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Normaly im unable to make raids unless they were Friday or Ssaterday. Seeing as there is no raids on those two days and inbetween jobs atm, I usualy look at a week at a time. So far i signed up for Wendsday and thursday raid. When im not raiding ill usualy be lvling up my mage

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#6 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Good to hear you guys! Ill do my best to accomodate everyone and their schedules!

Tag

Return to “Hunter”