Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Arlan

Oh Snap!

Post#1 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 am

Ecnailla

Post#2 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 am

That bastard.

All hunters now have to hate this person.

Polarside

Post#3 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 am

I hate this person and Im not even a hunter. Hell, I can't even equip a bow. haha
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:14 am

Matticus wrote:That was odd. I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of hunters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

lmao

Drizztdeurde

Post#5 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 am

Yeah but if you look at their guild list, one hunter already had the bow, another has the epic one out of there and from my understanding of sunwell most guilds that a raiding like that only take 2 hunters. So not as bad as it actually looks. Still blow's but it's a good stat stick for a rogue lol.

Gnomerman

Post#6 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:00 am

well it isn't hunter only.... so it'd be good for rogues and plate rogues alike :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#7 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:08 am

No player who has not actually been to Sunwell and defeated one or more bosses there should complain about anyone getting the legendary bow - at least, I assume that's what you're talking about, since I can't see the Armory from work. That would be like someone in pre-Scholo greens complaining about a Paladin getting Sulfuras.

Stask

Post#8 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 pm

I suddenly feel the urge to ritually eviscerate Analogkid and drink his heart's blood in the unholy desire to steal his power and get his loot.

THREE friggin' legendary items??? That's insane. Gotta give him credit, though. That loot is well-earned.
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Arlan

Post#9 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Lealla wrote:No player who has not actually been to Sunwell and defeated one or more bosses there should complain about anyone getting the legendary bow - at least, I assume that's what you're talking about, since I can't see the Armory from work. That would be like someone in pre-Scholo greens complaining about a Paladin getting Sulfuras.

Here ya go lealla:

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/08/07/fo ... us-legend/

kites

Post#10 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:14 pm

In all honesty. It is very very good for rogues. The sad thing is the 1500 arena rating with that gear. ./facepalm

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#11 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Not everybody PvPs.

Gnomerman

Post#12 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm

yeah... people who earn their epics via raiding don't need the pvp epics... most of which raiders would onsider welfare epix

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#13 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Ok, so the Rogue got his bow over 2 Hunters in the same raid. Interesting. Guilds have broken up over less. Apparently the Hunters were slacking though.

Dzam

Post#14 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 pm

That whole guild makes me just wanna quit wow. Geezus.

Cheezypoofs

Post#15 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:27 pm

My question is; how did Arlan get into the hunter forum?

I didn't think Pallys were allowed in here.
Stop looking, I found it.

Return to “Hunter”