[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Pet Leveling - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Pet Leveling

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ginxx

Pet Leveling

Post#1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 pm

i want to get one of those cool ice cats from winter spring. How long generally does it take to lvl from 60-70 when your toon is already 70? Did they implent faster pet lvling in a patch? What is the fastest way I can lvl my new cat?

Merawynn

Post#2 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm

So glad I didn't have to do this. I got my ghost kitty when I was 20, and so was it. I am way to lazy to try to lvl more than 1 pet at a time.

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 pm

First, it is a pain. I think the mobs have to be green to you for the pet to get any exp. One of the commen methods is spec Surv or MM and run instances with your pet by your side. If the pet is at least 60 you can probably send them into combat with out too much risk.

If you are going to level a cat, I know it is much further, but I suggest a ghost saber. If you have not seen one check it out. I have had my cat since lvl 32 and I am still tempted at times to swich. With the changes in wrath I will probably pick on up.

Which brings me to my 2nd point - if you can hold out a few months it will save you a little effort. In wrath pets will jump up to 5 lvls under you. There will be new pets for beast masters too - for example devilsaures will be available to BM hunters.

Merawynn

Post#4 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm

deceiverfx

Post#5 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Ecnailla

Post#6 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Return to “Hunter”