[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
WoTLK and hunters: Updated with new beta build..IT SUCKS - Page 3 - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

WoTLK and hunters: Updated with new beta build..IT SUCKS

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#31 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:04 am

Brulan

Post#32 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:48 am

First off they said they are changing Trap Mastery to something else after Wrath ships. So don't get your panties in a bunch until you see what shitty talent they put in there.

However, they do seem to be gutting the survival tree, A LOT. I think blizz is back to the pre-bc mantra of "wtf do we want to make survival be?" From reading through EJ and the Beta forums it sounds like survivals dmg has been nerfed to hell.

@Guen: I'd probably take the points out of Imp Arcane Shot and Efficiency and put them in Careful Aim and Imp Stings. It looks like Blizz is determined to make Serpent Sting part of the Surv and Marks rotation.

Marks apparently is crazy dps but mana consumption is ridiculous. Plus the tree is super bloated, so many talents that are sexy. I suppose it could be a worse problem. The major drawback I see in the MM tree is they haven't really fixed Aimed shot yet (at least i hope). Apparently atm it still resets your auto shot timer and the cooldown is 10 seconds + ranged weapon speed.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going BM to raid. Reading through numbers and such, Raid Buffed (25 man) hunter pets were doing 1800-2200 dps by themselves in kara. Thats ridiculous. Plus to me I like the micro management aspect of the spec. I rolled a hunter to play with a pet, not to sit there and shoot mindlessly like an ele shaman =).

My spec will be something like...

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=ctbhzxxRiuMest0eV0M I might do go for the throat rather than rapid killing. If they ever fix Aimed shot i'll take a point out of animal handler and pick that up.
No.

Return to “Hunter”