Ecnailla

My pet (dog) will be replaced....

Post#1 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:35 am

...by this cat.

Loque'nahk

Dogtwo maybe?

Kalianna

Post#2 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 am

Not a huge cat lover, however this HOT pussy might even excite Kali :)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gig

Post#3 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 am

that pussy is hot! if they come out with an Attacking Beaver, i'm soooooooooooooooooo making a huntard.

kazumaa

Post#4 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:14 pm

lol have fun, im currently camping it with a guildie so she can get it heres a link to its spawn points, btw it spawns for 10 minutes every six hours.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... awnmap.jpg

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 am

LOL I have been searching and camping for it everyday....still haven t seen it. its a bitch!

Tag

Gnomerman

Post#6 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:22 am

i saw a hunter with it yesterday farming in sholozar.... they got a /wave /grats

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ecnailla

Post#7 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:33 am

Updated info: there are 3 rare spawns in S.Basin - this spirit beast, a dino named king krush and a bird named aotona. There can only be one of the three up at anytime, so kill the other two unless you want a green devilsaure or a purple bird. One of the 3 respawns every 3-6 hours and there are many more spawn points that first thought -

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7995/loquelz9.jpg

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:07 am

now... how about getting all three as a pet? that would make you the greatest hunter of all time!

and just think of all the farming you could do while you were in shalozar waiting the 3-6 hours for a repop.

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ecnailla

Post#9 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 am

If you have herb/eng/mining this is really simple to do and you will make a ton of gold, it just takes time.

Spam this macro while flying from spawn point to spawn point gathering-

Code: Select all

/tar loqu
/tar King
/tar Aoto

Since it isn't a hard 6 hour spawn timer, there is no way to predict when you should go - you just have to get lucky. If you camp it for 6 hours straight you actually have a really good shot of getting the cat b/c her 10 min life span you should hit her spawn point at least twice. You still have to deal with the odds of someone else just happening to be there and taming/killing her, but that's why you use the term rare.

Regardless of if you want the other two pets, kill them to get the spawn timer rolling again.

Gnomerman

Post#10 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 am

rumor has it there is an achievement to kill all three of those rare beasts....

Ecnailla

Post#11 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am

Oh, one thing that could help too - get a friend to come farm at the same time as you. Anyone who can mine/eng/herb knows this place is a great place to farm - have them fly the opposite direction as you spamming the macro.

kazumaa

Post#12 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 am

i saw the time lost proto drake earlier but i didnt know it dropped a mount lol

Ecnailla

Post#13 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am

/fail

Return to “Hunter”