[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Wrath - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Wrath

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Wrath

Post#1 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:56 pm

So what's everyone planning to do when Wrath comes out?

Tag, I assume you will pewpew and wipe raids from time to time?

Asci, I assume you will pewpew and have more gear than all of us combine?

Drizz, I assume you will pewpew when you are in the country?

Manchild, are you pewpewing here or are you switching servers?

And I will pewpew as will. Maybe as MM, maybe as SV. I seem to come in second to Holy regardless. But some day Holydude you will take a shadow bolt to the face and then top DPS shall be mine! :D

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm

guen.. don't get your top of the damage meters hopes up to fast... at level 80 you won't be worrying about holy always beating you in dmg done... i'll give you a hint.. he's short, has crazy hair and wears colorful robes with some crazy goggles that don't match any of it... thats the one you need to look out for

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 pm

And he is easily stepped on. "Oops"

Gnomerman

Post#4 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:49 pm

just wait till i get a T6 helm (or the one off illi) and you step on the very pointed spiked top of my helm, then you'll notice me

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ginxx

Post#5 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Re: Wrath

Post#6 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#7 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:00 pm

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Drizztdeurde

Post#9 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#10 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 am

Guen, just feign death and gnomer will die.....problem solved ;P

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#11 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:10 am

I will most likely stay BM and play around with it while levelling....might switch back to MM when we start raiding at 80. We will see...

Gnomerman

Post#12 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:12 am

ouch tag.. ouch... wait till i can make copies of myself, then i'd like to see you try to figure out which one to kill :p

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#13 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:32 am

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#14 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Gnomerman

Post#15 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:57 am

Return to “Hunter”