[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Phat lootz! - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Phat lootz!

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Phat lootz!

Post#1 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 pm

So we can get an idea of what items everyone wants the most please post your top five wants/needs below.

1. Better boots
Boots of the Renewed Flight- Malygos
Boots of the Great Construct- Sartharion
Crippled Treads- Noth the Plaguebringer

2. A better trinket
Fury of the Five Flights- Sartharion
Loatheb's Shadow- Loatheb

3. A better weapon
Black Ice- Malygos (10 man)
Last edited by Guenever on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kalianna

Post#2 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

1) T7 Shoulders

2) T7 Gloves

3) Life and Death (Main Hand from Gothik)

4) Dying Curse (Trinket from Gothik, Grobbulus or Maexxna)

5) Pennant Cloak (from Sartharion)
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Brulan

Post#3 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Umm I don't think you're a hunter kali.
No.

Manchild

Post#4 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:07 pm

I just want the gun off the last boss in naxx, fuck all that other stuff (in a nice way)

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Gnomerman

Post#6 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm

kali.. you want the shinies i put... well ecn organized... into a happy mage sticky :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#7 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:17 pm

OK so I'm a Hunter wannabe

I guess I didn't read Guen's post to well move along :p
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#8 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm

LOL..

As for me, need a shoulder upgrade and a polearm upgrade. Ill link what I am interested in when I check it out.

holydudez

Post#9 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Ugh hunter with a betrayer of humanity.

Me and Darksorrow took an oath to never let this fall into a hunters hands, so sayeth the melee.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#10 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Says you...with your hunter polearm.

holydudez

Post#11 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:52 am

I think of it more as a melee polearm that just so happens to have hunters stats.

Tagaal
Demon Hunter

Post#12 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 am

Lol holy

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post#13 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 am

I think of you as a melee hunter who happens to have sweet DPS...no wait, that's Aden.

Return to “Hunter”