[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
I Tamed that stupid spirit beast - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

I Tamed that stupid spirit beast

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Manchild

I Tamed that stupid spirit beast

Post#1 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:06 am

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 am

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

holydudez

Post#3 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 am

Manchild

Post#4 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:59 am

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 am

I don't know if your joking, but you probably arnt. You are retarded, that's the best pet in the game and currently the ONLY REASON you should have 51 points in BM. Even if there is a crayon in your brain thus making you not like the cat, to say "who would want that pet" lowers your IQ to the level of a rock, if it was dropped on its head as a child.

aside from manchild's failings....

Why do you think the nerf/patch is today? didn't it just hit the ptr? I would be surprised. There is no word on that anywhere I have looked, despite the arena season starting.

Manchild

Post#6 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 am

I am wondering what makes it the best pet in game?, from what i have read it has lower dps then some other pets out there, and i am not a fan of how it looks. If you got a site that has more info on it i would be interested

holydudez

Post#7 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:37 am

One day im gonna make a hunter, put 71 points in BM, and use one of those Dodo birds found in the barrens as my pet.

But yeah i dont think the patch is today either, im just hoping, the extended maintenance is a good sign.

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am

well... im hoping, they made some new changes to the mage class, they changed arcane around, and i would like to look at it, also, torment of the weak now applies when thunderclap is on a target.... sexy

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Manchild

Post#9 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 am

I am wondering what makes it the best pet in game?, from what i have read it has lower dps then some other pets out there, and i am not a fan of how it looks. If you got a site that has more info on it i would be interested

adenrei

Post#10 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:13 am

Lolz.....MC you should have just slaughtered it, tooken a screenshot and then put it on the forums :P

BTW, Anything is better than those damn dinos.

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:17 am

If there was a patch today, it'd make me download it as soon as I logged in. Well, I logged in and only got a list of what servers are down. So no patch today.

Manchild

Post#12 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 am

Downloading patch this instant, PATCH DAY!!!!

Gnomerman

Post#13 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:08 am

Ecnailla

Post#14 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 am

Ecnailla

Post#15 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 am

Return to “Hunter”