I Tamed that stupid spirit beast

Hunter class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Manchild

I Tamed that stupid spirit beast

Post#1 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:06 am

I was getting ready to plant my toon so i could get the green T-rex and that dumb cat was right in front of me, i tamed him, hes dumb, it was 2 min before server shut down and i was at 67, 77, did i mention i hate that dumb pastel cat!?!?!

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 am

HAHAHAHAHA someone is gonna be pissed

too bad BM is getting nerfed come today

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

holydudez

Post#3 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 am

Is the patch today? How glorious! Off to solo ubrs/3 man molten core

Manchild

Post#4 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:59 am

who's gonna be pissed , who would want that pet???

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 am

I don't know if your joking, but you probably arnt. You are retarded, that's the best pet in the game and currently the ONLY REASON you should have 51 points in BM. Even if there is a crayon in your brain thus making you not like the cat, to say "who would want that pet" lowers your IQ to the level of a rock, if it was dropped on its head as a child.

aside from manchild's failings....

Why do you think the nerf/patch is today? didn't it just hit the ptr? I would be surprised. There is no word on that anywhere I have looked, despite the arena season starting.

Manchild

Post#6 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 am

I am wondering what makes it the best pet in game?, from what i have read it has lower dps then some other pets out there, and i am not a fan of how it looks. If you got a site that has more info on it i would be interested

holydudez

Post#7 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:37 am

One day im gonna make a hunter, put 71 points in BM, and use one of those Dodo birds found in the barrens as my pet.

But yeah i dont think the patch is today either, im just hoping, the extended maintenance is a good sign.

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 am

well... im hoping, they made some new changes to the mage class, they changed arcane around, and i would like to look at it, also, torment of the weak now applies when thunderclap is on a target.... sexy

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Manchild

Post#9 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:02 am

I am wondering what makes it the best pet in game?, from what i have read it has lower dps then some other pets out there, and i am not a fan of how it looks. If you got a site that has more info on it i would be interested

adenrei

Post#10 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:13 am

Lolz.....MC you should have just slaughtered it, tooken a screenshot and then put it on the forums :P

BTW, Anything is better than those damn dinos.

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#11 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:17 am

If there was a patch today, it'd make me download it as soon as I logged in. Well, I logged in and only got a list of what servers are down. So no patch today.

Manchild

Post#12 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 am

Downloading patch this instant, PATCH DAY!!!!

Gnomerman

Post#13 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:08 am

ugh... i need to find a way to wow at work... hmmm, one of those wireless cards from sprint/verizon/at&t and my personal laptop might do the trick... so long as nobody saw me doing that, or wondered why there was a laptop with a gaming mouse attached sitting on my desk.... that and im curious if i can bring a non government laptop to work with me...

i wonder how much the service for those cards are (i don't watch the shiney TV commercials, sorry)

Ecnailla

Post#14 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 am

The nerfed the overall dmg of the pet, but it used to out dmg rogues. From what I have read it is still on par with the dino as the #1 dps slot- but neither are worth taking the 51 talent point in BM- the looks of the cat are the only reason. It is, by far, the best looking pet/animal in the game - bar none. I have seriously considered leveling my hunter to 77 simply to have the pleasure of camping and taming this beast. Not to play my hunter, not to get my hunter to 80 - simply to know that cat is on my account somewhere.

...and I still may.

Ecnailla

Post#15 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 am

Oh, and you might be d/l part of the patch, but I really don't think it would be today. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't put any money on it for today.

Return to “Hunter”