Hunter (Skills / Talents / Glyphs)
* All Hunter pet abilities with a cooldown of 30 seconds or more are no longer on the global cooldown.
* Arcane Shot: Mana cost lowered to match the cost of Steady Shot.
* Aspect of the Wild - This aspect is now raid-wide.
* Call of the Wild: The benefit from this pet talent now applies to only the Hunter and their own pet.
* Deterrence: Design changed to grant 100% parry and 100% chance to "deflect" spells coming from the front, but prevents the Hunter from attacking. Lasts 5 sec. 60 sec. cooldown.
* Explosive Shot: Damage increased substantially, and additional scaling added to compensate Survival Hunters for the decrease in power of Steady Shot. No longer deals damage to secondary targets.
* Improved Tracking (Survival): This talent has been slightly re-designed. Now reads: While tracking Beasts, Demons, Dragonkin, Elementals, Giants, Humanoids and Undead, all ranged damage done to those types is increased by 1/2/3/4/5%.
* Kill Shot ? Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, down from 35 sec.
* Kindred Spirits: This talent now grants only 3/6/9/12/15% pet damage.
* The coefficient of Rake (Cat) and Scorpid Venom (Scorpid) has been lowered.
* Readiness: No longer resets the cooldown on Bestial Wrath.
* Steady Shot: Now gains 10% of attack power as damage instead of 20%.
* Serpent's Swiftness: This talent now grants only 2/4/6/8/10% bonus attack speed to pet. The hunter attack speed bonus is unchanged.
* Tranquilizing Shot has had its cooldown reduced to 6 seconds, down from 15.
* Unleashed Fury: This talent now grants only 3/6/9/12/15% pet damage.
* Viper Sting: Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
* Volley: The damage has been reduced on all ranks by approximately 30% (including attack power scaling).