Nice mage addon

Mage class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

stormywaters

Nice mage addon

Post by stormywaters » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to share the best mage addon I have ever used with all you who don't have it.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addo ... lysis.html

It is a clone of Arcanum, if you are familiar, but is much better in my opinion. Basically, it creates a button with 9 smaller buttons around it. I have listed the smaller buttons below. The format is as follows:

[ (left click) : (right click) ]

- [ Use Water : Conjure Water ] (creates highest level, or appropriate level for your target)
- [ Use Food : Conjure Food ] (creates highest level, or appropriate level for your target)
- [ Use Mana Gem - Conjure Mana Gem ]
- [ Fire Ward : Frost Ward ]
- [ Evocation ]
- [ Mount : Hearthstone ]
- [ Ice Barrier : Mana Shield ]
- [ Portals/Teleports ] (pops a little list of buttons for all portals and teleports, as well as tells how many reagents are left)
- [ Spells ] (contains spells such as buffs, wards, etc. Clicking on a buff will cast highest appropriate level buff for your target. Right clicking Arcane Intellect casts Arcane Brilliance, and right clicking Ice Armor casts Mage Armor)

Now, in addition to all of this, it also auto-purchases reagents when you go to a reagent vendor, tracks mana and health, sets Health and Mana threshholds (so you don't accidentally use food or water when you are nearly full on health or mana) AND, has a main, middle button that can be set to a number of options, including:

- Blink
- Use Food AND Water
- Polymorph
- Evocation
- Use Mana Gem

etc.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, but this addon RULES for ALL mages, and ALL mages should have it. Ask me anything you want to know in-game and I will be GLAD to help. Just want to spread the word

StormyWaters
60 Gnome Mage 17/0/34

cuziepie

Post by cuziepie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:42 pm

sorry but it has all the same button i have now so what is new
hey it is only a game

stormywaters

Post by stormywaters » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:57 pm

Uhh, the point is that it condeses a couple dozen buttons into 10, and they are configurable, etc.

Stigg

Post by Stigg » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:35 pm

Another great mod is called Quartz. It quite literally can increase your DPS by 10%, more if you have a slow computer. Basically, its a casting bar, but it calculates latency into the cast to show when you are in fact done casting it.

So, you macro your fireball and fireblast (or whatever spells you use all the time) to be

/stopcasting
/cast Fireball (or whatever it is).

Seriously hawt add-on.

Tachion

Post by Tachion » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:52 pm

/stopcasting is no longer necessary since patch 2.3

Stigg

Post by Stigg » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:56 pm

hawt!

Tachion

Post by Tachion » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:58 pm

yes, very cool, but quartz is still the bomb!

Stigg

Post by Stigg » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:04 pm

it is indeed, my feathery horned friend!

Emmilyn

Post by Emmilyn » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:45 am

I have this add-on and I dont know what I'd do without it!!

It leaves so much more room on my reg bars that i have more space to put out things like all my little pets and pots and health stones and and and...whew!

Its a great space saver!

Emmi