WARNING!

Mage class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

WARNING!

Post#1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm

i will be posting a sticky in the next week talking about mage mechanics. Its not going to be a brainwashing seminar, just an informative page discussing specs, itemization, gameplay tactics, as well as the single most important thing a mage can do... not die.

Be Prepared don't let me go all illi on your asses

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#2 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 am

Gnomer,

I'll be away for 2 weeks, however I'll be trying to log into forums when and if I can. Thank you for taking the time to organize your thoughts on playing a Mage. I am always open to other ideas. I will consider anything. And don't worry about the "Brainwashing" thing I have this spell reflect kinda thing that works great on that. :p
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 am

mmm mage stuff inc... i'll prolly pst it sometime early next week depending on my internet connection status while im away

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

deceiverfx

Post#4 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Gnomerman wrote:mmm mage stuff inc... i'll prolly pst it sometime early next week depending on my internet connection status while im away

Well, I can say now that I read the warning :)

Brulan

Post#5 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:59 pm

lols... a month later and still nothing.. at least mine is 1/2 way done.
No.

Gnomerman

Post#6 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:22 pm

shhhhhl.... you had to bump this and make me look like a retardgnome or something .... jeez... don't you know im a mage and have enough int to telepathically tell my mages wha is awesome about being a mage ?

(and i dont' mean to be possesive of the mages in the guild)

and if you want one... well... here it goes....

spec like me and pew pew pew... but for serious its coming i promise :)

Return to “Mage”