[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
what are you guys doing? - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

what are you guys doing?

Mage class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

what are you guys doing?

Post#1 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:26 pm

i know there are pretty much 2 current raiding mages, with a couple others hiding somewhere in the woodowork

so, who's doing what in wrath, and if you plan on rolling a mage as your raiding character let me know, so i can eye you up and down and get you in line (there may be some pimp smacks here and there).

so, if your going to raid on your mage... let me know, if not, id like to see what mages actually read this.

if you know what spec you are going to run, that'd be nice (however i firmly believe what occurs now and what happens in 2 months when we start raiding is going to be different). i will be raiding as a frostfire spec mage (frostfirebolt is rediculous on how it benefits from talents right now making it scale beautifully (it currently gets all the frost and fire talent upgrades for increased crit dmg, mana reduction, dmg increase, etc etc). that may change before we hit naxx

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#2 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

I will quest as Fire/Frost at a pace that will light NO fires. Sorry for the pun.
I will try to enjoy the new areas and storyline more then I did through 70.
If things work out and I'm available to help in anyway, please ask. I hope to continue to raid along the way, cause frankly I really like most of you. I WON'T spend much time or effort stroking my numbers so that I can bore people with my leetness. And if I just pissed anyone off, good, it's been rumored that I need to do that a little more often.

NO MATTER WHAT hope you all have a blast.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Thesian

Post#3 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm still on the fence about my spec. I love my Frost spec, but I'm looking forward to Frost Fire, and a Hybrid spec. I want to raid, and I'm trying to build up some gear now that will carry me close to 80 and get some experience in the lesser raids now. I also want to continue to run these lesser raids after wotlk, as I think they can get us gear thats still relevant and keep the unity up.
"Your a Frost Mage... and you wanna raid?!?! Why don't you just PVP alot?" - Some guy in Shatt

Return to “Mage”