[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
pure sex - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

pure sex

Mage class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gnomerman

pure sex

Post#1 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 am

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=40396

ummm yeah.. enough said

and ken.... yes.. this is mine not yours :p

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=40273#same-model-as

and this to go with it mmmm tastey

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#2 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:41 am

Why would I want that? Am I going to need hit to heal people in LK?

Gnomerman

Post#3 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:00 pm

the sword..... not the offhand ken (you know i can't write a single coherent thought thats longer than one sentence)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#4 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Yeah, well. Good luck with trying to get sword from me.

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:00 pm

your gonna have to figure out how to slay gnomes

in all honesty i'd like to see us both have one... however can i please have it first.. you know ima be saving my dkp for it :)

Brulan

Post#6 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Lol at begging for loot thats ages away.
No.

Gnomerman

Post#7 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:19 pm

hey now... im just excited for wotlk king..... is that a crime ??? im just motivating myself, and the other people who would appreciate it, that powering to 80, and getting the guild ready to beat down KT is rewarding... now that i think about it... we are going to be spending a lot of time in naxx.... good thing its fucking awesome

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Return to “Mage”