[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
mage solo - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

mage solo

Mage class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

mage solo

Post#1 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

Incanter's Absorption-When you absorb damage your spell damage is increased by 15% of the amount absorbed for 10 sec.

Burning Determination-When Interrupted or Silenced you have a 100% chance to become immune to both mechanics for 10 sec.

+ spell steal this-

Bone Armor -Encases the caster in bone armor, absorbing 1.2e+006 damage for 1 min. While the armor holds, spellcasting cannot be interrupted by Physical attacks. (aka absorbs 1.2 million dmg)

Keep 2 horses on you the whole time so you can refresh bone armor over and over... rack up well over 100k spell power and go to work : )

Gnomerman

Post#2 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 am

if youtube worked at work, i'd probably need new pants... what is the mage soloing? i must know NOW!!!!!!!!

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Kalianna

Post#3 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 am

I'll start working on it right away. I'll keep you all updated. And I think holding your breath will be ok on this one. No worries.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Kalianna

Post#4 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:32 am

Gnomer the Mage is soloing the Military Ward in Naxx
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 am

Aye, he invs past the first few mobs untill the mounted mobs with bone armor, he spell steals it, keeps two of them alive and on him at all times and just goes nuts on bosses, trash- everything. Nothing gets through the bone armor (well, one wipe) - and the spell dmg just stacks away.

My jaw was on the floor when I saw a mage, with 4+ adds and Instructor on him and taking 0 dmg. The numbers he was putting up were insane too.

Armanda

Post#6 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

that.
is.
awesome.
Armanda
80 Human Mage
Frost

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#7 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I smell an incoming nerf, or at least removing the ability of that buff to be stolen.

Gnomerman

Post#8 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:09 pm

i am gonna do this as soon as i get home... i can finally get some 10 man naxx stuff :) maybe 25 man too :)

lealla... no.. that buff is epic... let mages have their very situational fun :) for once.

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

holydudez

Post#9 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Gnomerman

Post#10 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Gaberalla

Post#11 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:04 am

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#12 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 am

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Gaberalla

Post#13 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 am

Return to “Mage”