Mage (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
* Arcane Power now increases damage and mana cost by 10%, cooldown reduced to 1 minute. (Note: The spell is actually different in game and increases damage and mana costs by 20% with a 2 minutes cooldown. However it would probably be better to wait until servers are online to confirm that.)
* Arcane Power and Presence of Mind now share a category cooldown. Arcane Power causes a 15 second cooldown. Presence of Mind, once consumed, causes a 1.5 second cooldown.
* Arcane Flows now reduces the cooldown of Presence of Mind, Arcane Power and Invisibility by 15/30%.
* Presence of Mind: The cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes, (down from 3.)
* Slow (Arcane): now increases cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
* Glyph of Arcane Missiles -- Increases the critical strike damage bonus of Arcane Missiles by 25%. (Old - Increases the range of Arcane Missiles by 5 yards.)
* Glyph of Mana Gem -- Increases the mana recieved from using a mana gem by 40%. (Up from 10%)
* Glyph of Arcane Blast -- Increases the damage from your Arcane Blast buff by 3%. (Down from 5%)
So.. what does it mean?
it means i'll have to hit up elitistjerks later to see what they have to say, then spit it back .
glyph of arcane missiles is nice now, instead of dumb.
the only problem is which major glyph to get rid of? mage ap or ab? all of them are very nice, maybe reduce ab, but thats a about an 8% reduction in damage output, where am won't give that much
mage armor? hmmm, 50% of mana while casting? ummm last time i checked 80% mana regen while casting is barely enough. with the reduction in AP though, burning through mana in the heroism burn phase won't kill as much.
ab, well, i like a longer duration, and with the changes, that gives a much higher uptime.
i'll have to wait and see what happens when it happens.
if your not arcane, you can take a nap, well, as a fire mage, mana gem might be useful, well, at a later date after we move past T7 into T8
Mage class discussion.
Moderator: Demon Hunters
1 post • Page 1 of 1