[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
look at my stuff - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

look at my stuff

Paladin class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Obanswrath

look at my stuff

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:29 pm

ok I know that I need

put the damn 40+spl dmg on my sword
pants from curator, t4 gloves
got the furies deck for a trinket***
trying to get the figurine off the last boss in SH
shield from NB
t4 helm from prince (this one is kinda iffy, not sure if my current helm is better or not)
gloves from madien
trying to get 1000g more to get the belt of the guardian made
ring from shade
should I try to get the chest from NB? seems iffy, so I would most likely pass to whatever other tank is there first, maybe
Shoulders from HK

.... anything else anyone sees that I should work on gear wise?

spec- does everyone think it works?

Last edited by Obanswrath on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obanswrath

Post#2 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:32 pm

oh yeah, which shield ench should I have the stam, shield val, or shield rating? Am I correct in going with stam till I get enough hp to warrant loosing the extra stam on shield?

Obanswrath

Post#3 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:08 pm

really? i would have never thought of that, wow so many responses I do not even know where to start

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#4 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:53 pm

Remember you get 10% more stam in 2.3, so keep that in mind gear-wise. That said, I'd go with stamina on your shield until your health is high enough, then consider switching to block rating to help make you uncrushable.

Return to “Paladin”