Prot Paladin - 3 Heroic Boses at once

Paladin class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

Prot Paladin - 3 Heroic Boses at once

Post#1 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:03 am

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Stask

Post#2 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Holy frakkin' shit. If I hadnt seen it with my own eyes, I would never have believed it.

...So how long until Brendore attempts this? :-P
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:35 pm

I have no idea - I found that pally's Armory info but she logged out without most of her gear. What she is using makes it look like she's at the Kara/badge gear level, except that she is using a Thunderfury.

I mean, practically there isn't much concern about multi-tanking those bosses as long as Brendore could get sufficient heals. Threat is pretty much a non-issue. What he'd really need is an assload of health to buffer damage spikes.

Arlan

Post#4 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:45 pm

If you look closely at one point in the video that pally's health drops to almost nothing for a second. This video has been around for awhile, since before the 10% stam buff in patch 2.3 I believe. While still impressive, this feat should be a tad easier post 2.3

kraggi2

Post#5 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Umm Capacitus doesn't hit for more than 1-2k in is wildest dreams. The only concern would be the part where the second forgesmith raises is hammer. The 2 forgesmiths are sub bosses, so meh.

Still a good gear check

Polarside

Post#6 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:34 am

Thats pretty cool. If you look at their armory now, all their gear is on. Tier 5 level gear...But you can suspect the gear was a little less at the time the vid was done, I guess. Brendore may be the same gear level now as the time it was done...Lets go try it Bren. heh...
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

Return to “Paladin”