[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Ret Nerf, in game as of last night? - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Ret Nerf, in game as of last night?

Paladin class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ecnailla

Ret Nerf, in game as of last night?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Ecnailla

Post#2 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Can't get to anything offical, but I have seen enough to confirm this. I don't know about SoC, but DS is physical. This also means it is subject to dodge/parry type stuff... Armor pen just got a boost in itemization for retadins...

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 pm

How can it be in game without a patch? That's very odd. Still, there was no way Divine Storm was going to escape without a major nerf, but I didn't think Seal of Command was that bad. It'll be interesting to see details.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm not sure, but i have seen more than one post from players saying something like "its true, i just tested it and its physical now". People are tossing the terms hot patch and hot fix out there.

Ecnailla

Post#5 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm

On a side note, apparently some people are having some luck with lolshockadin. The 30 yard range on judgments, the new 6 sec holy shock cooldown and the spell power change has all been positive changes for them apparently. Still no word on its viablity in raids or anything, im pretty sceptical, but I am sure you can have some fun in a bg with it.

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#6 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Nm. I should learn to remember what I read.
Last edited by Kendalh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taralash

Post#7 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:04 pm

I was getting his by 4k SoC yesterday, it deserved a nerf

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#8 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 pm

amanita

Post#9 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 am

Absurdity.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#10 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:22 am

It's not so bad - most of the changes are neutral in net effect; the only one that has any significant impact on PvE is Divine Storm, and anyone with half a brain could have predicted Blizzard nerfing that ability. I went and soloed a bunch of daily quests on Brendore last night (when I wasn't being invited to raids) and had no trouble killing things.

The Righteous Vengeance change is interesting and although Blizzard claims it's a buff, I'm curious to see exactly how the DoT will work.

Seriously, it's absurdity to claim that Retadins aren't horribly broken in PvP in the 3.0.2 patch. You have teams of them utterly dominating all BGs and Arenas.

Return to “Paladin”