[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Ken's New Holy Spec - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Ken's New Holy Spec

Paladin class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Ken's New Holy Spec

Post#1 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Here's a new raid spec that I'm going to try out. I completely missed the boat on conviction (5% crit) in the ret tree.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... 0011000000

This spec gives you imp kings and imp might. I've dropped aura mastery and imp concentration aura to be able to give me imp kings for 5-mans.

And it has my recommendation on what major glyphs you should be using.

holydudez

Post#2 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:37 am

Cool, though i was thinking though why not put 3 more points in ret for sanctified seals for an additional 3% crit.

Hmm might have to give up kings though, whaddya think.

Ecnailla

Post#3 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:44 am

in raids it wont matter, we got kings covered.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:47 am

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... 0011000000

Aura mastery and a little boost to your movement

Kendalh
Demon Hunter

Post#5 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 am

Kings isn't for the raiding, more so for 5-mans. It seems like that is the preferred buff in 5-mans. If tanks and dps don't require kings anymore for 5-mans, then it can go away.

Aura mastery doesn't really matter too much I think. Most of the time, the healers and caster dps are clumped right on top of each other or spread way to far out to get it. Also, the auras that holy pallys put up are really only for the caster groups, as the ret/prot pallies can cover each other.

I'll have to play with sanctified seals to see if it does increase crit.

Sionnaine

Post#6 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Kendalh It does. I've tried it out on the PTR a while back and it does. Near 30% unbuffed crit = HOT.
- Sionnaine -

Return to “Paladin”