Your work/school firewall is blocking the PA guild site? Weird...
Here's the whole post:
- Heal-over-Time (HoT) spells from multiple casters will now stack. If there's five priests in a raid, all five can cast Renew on the same target and have them all merrily ticking away.
- AQ20 spell book ranks are now available from class trainers.
- Lots of neato new talents for priests, druids, and pallies.
- Group DPS should be significantly higher, which means shorter fights and less healing needed.
- You only get full benefit of +healing gear on spells trainable within the last 6 levels of your current level. No more spamming 1k Heal Rank 2s.
- Many addons will be broken, and any addon that does auto-targeting, spell selection, or targeting off a dynamic list will be gone permanently. No more Decursive, QuickHeal, Heart, EasyPriest, or casting off the CTRA Emergency Monitor or SmartHeal Hotlist.
What this all means for raid healers...
Stacking HoTs will be the new hotness. Tank healing on many fights will become a lot of healers stacking a lot of spells on all tanks rather than small groups of healers spamming heals on one tank each. Quickly replacing HoTs as they expire from targets will be an essential skill for all priests and druids.
Timing big heals will become more important. You don't have to worry as much about overhealing and mana conservation when spamming slow, low-cost 1k heals. You will have to worry about both a lot more when casting slow, high-cost 2.5-3k heals.
Cleansing debuffs will need to be more focused. Rather than having groups of cleansers spam a Decursive key, we'll need to assign cleansers to watch a specific group or class during decurse-intensive fights like Luci or Mar'li.
Click-casting is still very much supported. Addons like Clique and SmartHeal will still be very useful for quickly getting heals and cleanses on raid targets.