[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Raid Healing Builds/Healing Techniques.... - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Raid Healing Builds/Healing Techniques....

Priest class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Elvenbane
Leader

Raid Healing Builds/Healing Techniques....

Post#1 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:55 am

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Ahlyzabeth

Post#2 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:58 am

You're the boss, applesauce!

Kalianna

Post#3 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:01 am

Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ecnailla

Post#4 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:17 am

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#5 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Merawynn

Post#6 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Ecnailla

Post#7 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Cuchulainn

Post#8 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#9 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 pm

Elvenbane#1520

Hisa

Post#10 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:21 pm

Isuka

Post#11 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 am

Nagisa

Post#12 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:06 am

Context

Post#13 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:10 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Cyrithea

lawls.
i made her to heal DM.
obviously...she needs work...

>.>

...have trigger, will travel...

Cheezypoofs

Post#14 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:46 pm

FOR THE RECORD

The raid that Elven, Cuch, and Mera were referring to was a critical type healing situation. No, Flash Heal is not mana efficient nor will it put out HPS like some of the other spells. It never has. But when you are pulling healing aggro from the tank with nothing more than a renew, you have to find a way to keep the tank alive while it attains aggro.

For the first couple runs in Kara, I had to back off my healing altogether to let the pallies pull the healing aggro, because they could at least absorb one hit, where I was getting one shotted.

Ech is right about how I heal. I use speed and anticipation to heal. It doesn't always benefit everyone, given so many different types of raid compositions. It should be noted that I have never at any time been Holy. 60-70 up until about a month ago, I have always been full smite spec dps. I do currently have more points in holy than before.

As for what heal spells are the best ones to cast. It is very simple for me. I use the ones that I can adapt to the given situation and raid dynamics. I'm just glad Gnos finally stopped trying to ninja my bubbles.
Stop looking, I found it.

Merawynn

Post#15 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 pm

Cheezy and I have had this talk more than once since we first started running Kara, when I was trying to figure out what the crap I was doing. I had NO healing exp before Kara, since I was shadow until 60 (in the outlands) then was very heavy disc. But he was right about healing aggro....and to an extent still is. Throwing gheals early in a fight is death for some ppl.

Return to “Priest”