[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Scryer or Aldor? - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Scryer or Aldor?

Priest class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Scryer or Aldor?

Post#1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:38 am

I just hit levl 60 and soon I’ll be choosing a faction. Ultimately, I would like to stay shadow, but I know I’ll be asked to heal. Pax has told me about the Aldor shoulder enchant and the Scryer’s rep gear. Which faction should I choose?

Cheezypoofs

Post#2 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 pm

The answer is the same as it always should be...choose whatever makes the game fun and enjoyable for you. However...in terms of the gear, I think kara, badge, pvp, and anything 70+ trumps all the rewards. Anything < 70 will be replaced by your next quest.
Last edited by Cheezypoofs on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop looking, I found it.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#3 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Don't stress on the reputation vendor stuff - as Cheezy said, you'll replace it within a few weeks of raiding anyway. The only things you should be concerned about are the enchants and whether you want to be able to craft fire or arcane resistance gear.

Dzam

Post#4 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm

I would think the inscriptions and enchants would be the more important choice not the gear of course. I don't know which is better for a Priest. I would say Aldor.

Gnomerman

Post#5 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:20 pm

hyrion

Post#6 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:45 pm

Gig

Post#7 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#8 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:54 pm

It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Return to “Priest”