Talk about anything!
Moderator: Demon Hunters
- Posts: 442
- Location: Caught under rollin' wheels
Does WoW clear your transfer eligibility if you cancel your account?
- Class Leader
- Posts: 3797
- Location: Orefield, PA
- WoW character race: Night Elf
- WoW character class: Druid
- WoW character gender: Female
- WoW character level: 100
- WoW character guild: You and Whose Army
I don't think so. Even if you "cancel", your account and the characters on it still exist, and are still tracked by Blizzard. There's no reason why any of your cooldowns (transfer, rename, etc.) would reset just because you stop paying.
- Posts: 131
You can cancel your account, come back a month later, start it back up and transfer that very second.