Alchemist and Inscrptionist working together

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Demon Hunters

hyrion

Alchemist and Inscrptionist working together

Post by hyrion » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:02 pm

Just a thought here but one that could help us with flasks in future raids.
So pretty much all outlands herbs will yield the same ink for glyph creation. But some herbs are definately harder to come by or more valuable than others. It just seems a waste to mill a rare and valuable herb when milling felweed yields the same result.

If any alchy's want to arrange trades of herbs it could benefit the guild as a whole.

Guenever
Demon Hunter

Post by Guenever » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:09 pm

I've got piles of Felweed and Dreaming Glory I'd love to trade for Ancient Lichen/Netherbloom. Hell, I'll even go 2:1.

Lealla
Class Leader
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Druid
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: You and Whose Army

Post by Lealla » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:15 pm

I asked for this earlier in the week and got a lot of response but haven't done much actual trading yet.

I tend to collect plenty of Felweed and Dreaming Glory; will happily trade for Terocone, Mana Thistle, and Nightmare Vine. I'll also trade Dreamfoil for Golden Sansam.

Stask

Post by Stask » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Lealla wrote:I tend to collect plenty of Felweed and Dreaming Glory; will happily trade for Terocone, Mana Thistle, and Nightmare Vine. I'll also trade Dreamfoil for Golden Sansam.
Yeah, I've got plenty of Felweed and Dreaming Glory on Shar and Stask as well. Anything I don't sell on the AH I'm willing to trade.
"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.