New Game

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Ginxx

New Game

Post by Ginxx » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am

So yea im pretty much done with wow. i dont have the time to raid anymore and theres not much left in the game that really interests me. Im thinking about picking up another RPG (MMO or otherwise / dont really care) to play casually. I have EQ2 sitting on my shelf but none of the expansions. i was thinking about LOTR cause i love that lore. What do you guys think? Anyone have any suggestions?

Kalianna

Post by Kalianna » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 pm

I'm thinking about trying Aion in Sept. And then when Diablo III comes out I'll check that out. As far as LOTR goes I have a level 55/60 healer class over there. The only problem to me was it is so group dependent. Leveling solo is alot harder then in WoW but if that's not an issue for you Ginxx it is a beautiful game. I have a lifetime subscription so I come and go all the time with it.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Ginxx

Post by Ginxx » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Interesting, any class recomendations? If i got that game i think id lean towards lore master but im not sure.

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

call of duty modern warfare 2 is coming out this fall, i think nov. i'll be getting back into fps, get back to my roots. also, gran tourismo 5 is coming out around the same time, so i'll get my vrooom vroooom on.

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Ginxx

Post by Ginxx » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:35 pm

yea i play a lot of console games(and love playing them) but none of them can hold my attention for more than a week or so, not like a good solid RPG.

Ecnailla
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Paladin
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 70

Post by Ecnailla » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Currently playing COD:World at War and Castle Crashers

I'm going to eventually break down and buy L4D or L4D2 for PC.

I've also started playing MTG with guen a little and online a little.

Guen mentioned starting a new mmo or something... LOTRcraft (no offense to those who play it) makes me want to punch babies. I really don't even think it is that pretty - I prefer the "cartoon" feel of wow. Warhammer has a little draw for me, but I was never a huge pvper.

This is the first time I have heard of Aion. Looks freaking sweet.

Ginxx

Post by Ginxx » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm

i play the xbox 360 magic the gathering, is that what you meant by MTG? my xbox name is Ginxx

send me a msg so we can play!

Ecnailla
WoW character race: Draenei
WoW character class: Paladin
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 70

Post by Ecnailla » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Yea - but I don't play on xbox (yet). Online, but its crap. You won't catch me paying for digital cards.

My xbox handle is nitsujc

Heartwood

Post by Heartwood » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:52 pm

Hello Kitty! Adventure Island never disappoints
At the brink of danger I stand. Clad in armour, shield and sword in hand.

zephar

Post by zephar » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:20 pm

EC GET L4D FOR THE PC SO I CAN RUN AROUND AS THE ASIAN CHICK AND SCREAM AT ZOMBIES JEEZ
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Gig

Post by Gig » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 am

a few of us are going to get into Aion come Sept. should be pretty cool. also thinking about hitting up Star Wars: The Old Republic next year or when ever it comes out.

Manchild

Post by Manchild » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:10 pm

my steam tags

Mike802

Head_SH(+)T_Victim

hit me the fuck up!!!!

Manchild

Post by Manchild » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm

oh and Ginxx, its 300 for the abortion I expect you to split it with me

Sionnaine

Post by Sionnaine » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Ecn: if you wanna play MTG online for free try using Magic Workstation - has every card printed in its card database.

EDIT: Aion looks sweet too
- Sionnaine -

Context

Post by Context » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

bump aion looks sick bump
...have trigger, will travel...