everyone find a good home who still plays

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Tweaked

everyone find a good home who still plays

Post by Tweaked » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:52 am

Just curious if all found a good guild...If not, I joined up with The Dojo on my rogue. Real cool relaxed setting. Most people seem really cool and Kanshin is really good at making sure things are fair. Raids are Tues, Wed and Thurs. We stop at 12pm est no matter what, which for me is important. If interested, he has a post on the wow forums. Good luck and hope to see alot of you around vek. If you are lacking gear you can app as a casual and get gear through heroics and stuff pretty quickly.

tweaked

Kalianna

Post by Kalianna » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks for thr thought man. Not sure what I'm gonna do with my Priest and pally yet?
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Elvenbane
Leader
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Priest
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 110
WoW character guild: You and Whose Army
Battle.net region: us.battle.net
Battle.net character realm: Vek'nilash
Battle.net character name: Elvenbane
Battle.net character URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... e/advanced

Post by Elvenbane » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Kalianna wrote:...my Priest and pally yet?
Kali healing?? /shudder

<3
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Kalianna

Post by Kalianna » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:08 am

Why is that so hard to believe EB. You know I have a good heart. It's a perfect fit. However, I gotta tell you, there are alot of shitty DK tanks out there. Also, healing a 5man sucks when the other 4 members are all melee.
Please someone, give me the knowledge to only Blink when I should.

Melancholy
Class Leader

Post by Melancholy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 am

What?! Oh Kali, what are you saying? Four melee is the only way it's ever interesting. <3

Lealla
Class Leader
WoW character class: Druid
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 100

Post by Lealla » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 am

Especially melee who think you have nothing better to do than heal them through Whirlwinds.

Elvenbane
Leader
WoW character class: Priest
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 110
Battle.net region: us.battle.net
Battle.net character realm: Vek'nilash
Battle.net character name: Elvenbane
Battle.net character URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... e/advanced

Post by Elvenbane » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Melancholy wrote:What?! Oh Kali, what are you saying? Four melee is the only way it's ever interesting. <3
Especially when they stand in the pound *cough* rogues
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm

guilds?

im in a relativly crappy guild attempting to lead non shitty icc 10 runs, but i've yet to have a run without pugging a couple people, i did find me a taralash though... :)

raids are whenever i feel like it (mon and wed)

and to healing.... yeah... never have, maybe one day, but 4 mele sounds like fun, i know i love being in a group with 4 mele (when the healer thinks he's an enchancement shaman...)

and speaking of pound, i stood in it in my warrior the first few times ... taking 6 months off wow and you forget a ton... like all the heroics

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Palehorse

Post by Palehorse » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm

I'd have joined solstice if the raid schedule was more to my liking (they have a fair amount of west coast peeps and it's reflected in their schedule), and beard of zeus already has lealla and stask....'nuff said :P

nah, I haven't changed guilds because I still haven't been able to carve out consistent raiding time, which means I've had to turn down a few offers =\

Lealla
Class Leader

Post by Lealla » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 am

Ouch, Pale. And I've been so nice to you... :-/

And yes, Gnomer, a long break from heroics does lead to certain hilarious situations.

> [Lealla]: Anyone remember what this boss does?
> Lealla has died.
> [Lealla]: Oh, right.

Taralash

Post by Taralash » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah Gnomer and I are tryin some stuff

Arlan

Post by Arlan » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Speaking of guilds, anyone need a holy pally? I just got Arlan restored after being hacked. No idea how it happened, multiple scans turned up nothing on my machine. I added an authenticator to make sure it doesn't happen again. The hacker deleted Arlan and now that I've got him back I'm guildless. My previous guild was pretty fail anyway.

Palehorse

Post by Palehorse » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

If I recall correctly, the GM of Templar fidelis (Cenna/Dalavara/Hidia) is looking for a holy paly for ICC.

so if you're geared in 232ish gear or better, contact them :)

there's quite a few guilds asking for healers on the realm forum, but I'm not terribly familiar with most of them (graveyard shift for late-night raiders is recruiting holy paly).

Lealla
Class Leader

Post by Lealla » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 am

The Beard of Zeus might be interested in your app, Arlan, but we are trying to push ICC25 so to get in a permanent raid slot you should be sporting 245-ish or close.

Tweaked

Post by Tweaked » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am

Lealla wrote:The Beard of Zeus might be interested in your app, Arlan, but we are trying to push ICC25 so to get in a permanent raid slot you should be sporting 245-ish or close.
how far have you guys made it in ICC 25? My guild is working on rotface atm. It took us an entire night to down festergut. BTW, that place is a fun place to raid.