annoying people suck

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Tweaked

annoying people suck

Post by Tweaked » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

This girl at work is so fucking annoying. ALL day she breathes through her nose. If I wasn't such a calm and patient person I would stick glue up her nose so she will be unable to breath through it. Then again, I am guessing she is a loud mouthbreather too, so either way, I lose. WTF is it not possible to be quiet while you are breathing? I have mastered this difficult task and know others that have too.

It wouldn't be such a problem if she didn't bother me every ten minutes asking me how to do her job.

Maybe I should start breathing through my nose too, only louder and louder so she can only hear me breathing....

zephar

Post by zephar » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Is Tweaked gonna have to choke a bitch?
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Lealla
Class Leader
WoW character race: Night Elf
WoW character class: Druid
WoW character gender: Female
WoW character level: 100
WoW character guild: You and Whose Army

Post by Lealla » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 am

Umm, Tweaked, the vast majority of people breathe through their noses. Because noses are for... well, breathing. That's why they exist. Chronic mouth breathing is a symptom of nasal congestion or swelling.

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 am

tweaked, what we need to do, is reduce noise. does her nose "whistle" while she breathes? if yes, its annoying as fuck and i agree, and you should further refer to her as whistle snout. what you need is to take 2 straws, preferable the new wider straws available at fine resturants such as MC D's ( :) ) and shove them up her nostrils, therefore making the air passage wider, and thus slower air movement and more quiet :)

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Tweaked

Post by Tweaked » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

Lealla,

I understand that. It is the volume of the breathing that is quite annoying, not the fact that she is breathing through her nose. I manage to breathe through my nose all day long and not produce that much noise. It is about as loud as a fan on medium all day long right in my ear. It is rather annoying to hear this extra noise all day when you aren't used to it. I also dont deal well with distractions, so that adds to my frustration. Plus in addition to the loud nose breathing, she is generally annoying.

P.S. I apologize to all loud nose breathers.

Gnomer,

There is an occasional whistle. I actually find it humerous after your post and am trying hard not to laugh at the thought of your idea. The whistling is not constant, if it was it would not be humorous at all. I may have to get lunch at Mickey D's. I will suggest your strategy and let you know the results of your suggestion.

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

fantastic, i am curious to hear the results. however, i am dismayed that i was a fast food chain advertisement, im promoting ovesity in america, oh no! (im not suggesting anything tweaked :) )

There is more to life than pew pew you know, like staying out of the fire so you can live to pew pew another day

Tweaked

Post by Tweaked » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

haha I was kidding about Mickey D's. I haven't had fast food in ten years probably. It makes me feel ill.

Gnomerman

Post by Gnomerman » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

Tweaked wrote:It makes me feel ill.

there is a reason for that.

so you think when they say 100% beef, that cow pies count ? i mean they are 100% cow.... waste......

food for thought (or gross out).