Talk about anything!
Moderator: Demon Hunters
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Looking fer a D3 acc that someone doesn't want anymore so a friend can play while at my house fer the next month. Don't trust the few fourms out there that sell them as most of em are stolen. (And yes, he is too cheap to buy the game at this point). Unless someone can tell me where to get the game for under 20$, I will <3 ya forever.
Thievery is not what other's make of it, but what you get from it.
- Posts: 4481
- WoW character race: Night Elf
- WoW character class: Priest
- WoW character gender: Male
- WoW character level: 110
- WoW character guild: You and Whose Army
- Battle.net region: us.battle.net
- Battle.net character realm: Vek'nilash
- Battle.net character name: Elvenbane
- Battle.net character URL: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... e/advanced
Everyone here with D3 accounts uses the same accounts for WoW and SC2. In short, tell your buddy to stop being a noob
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.