Cant see it from work, but I will check it later. The "without losing 1hp plan" is as follows -
1. master of deception so you don't get the jump on me and Initiative so my eviscerates have 75% chance to be 5 points instead of 4.
2. Cheap shot (improved to reduce energy cost)
3. Sinister strike and gouge (improved) before CS wears off.
4. build a little energy and eviscerate with an immediate blind - no global cooldown so they can be done almost at the same time.
6. same combo with preparation added in before evicerate to reset blind and vanish.
7. same combo for a 3rd time.
CS>SS>Gouge>Eviscerate>Blind>Vanish>CS>SS>Gouge>Prep>Eviserate>Blind>Vanish>CS>SS>Gouge>(at this point I may opt for Kidney shot>Thistle tea>Spam sinister strike instead of another eviscerate)
Mages can blink out of cheapshot.
Warlocks can seduce me – some can take that much dmg with the VW.
But if I get the first CS off on a priest and don’t miss any of the stunning moves, they have no escape. If you spam fear, you might (big might) get one off between eviscerate and blind, but even so they will probably both hit. I believe blind lasts longer than fear and my trinket will take me out of fear either way. I will still vanish and continue.
I no longer have prep. I might still take you, but I am not anywhere near as confident about it with my new spec, but I can grind like a mad man. : )