[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Sword Rogues - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Sword Rogues

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

zephar

Sword Rogues

Post#1 » Tue May 22, 2007 3:43 pm

From what it seems, Swords rogues are about to get pimped out. And btw the new graphic from the mutilate is insane ( watched Shade as he was trying it out) Plus with the new user interface stuff, we can now see how long are stuns( Sap, cheap shot, kidney shot) are ( little icon under the players name ). Also there are numbers on your vanish and blind powders which are really handy. Poisons are now cheaper to make and no longer have charges. But as a rogue I'm overall happy about the patch!

Oh and one more thing

FREE IMP SAP <3
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Merawynn

Post#2 » Tue May 22, 2007 5:02 pm

I had Mera in PTR with T5 and went Mut..it was kinda fun, but I am a combat rogue at heart.

Fenix

Post#3 » Tue May 22, 2007 8:05 pm

Context

Post#4 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:03 am

the timers thing Zeph was talking about is complete and utter GOLD.
haven't played my rogue yet..but i noticed it on Cons today timing all of my debuffs....which are quite expansive if i do say so.
:P

i vote YES to said patch.

oh and Fenix, stfu.
:D

where are you btw? haven't seen you online since i got back, lol.

...have trigger, will travel...

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#5 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:40 am

I adore the timer on my Judgements and DoTs. Makes it easy to tell when they need to be refreshed. I also haven't had the chance to try to max Brendore's DPS since the patch, but I can't wait to see how the new Vengeance talent works.

Ecnailla

Post#6 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 am

I respeced muti. and love it.

zephar

Post#7 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:59 am

What does the little mutilate thing sound like? They said it was supposed to have a sound. If it was up to me... it would be Arnold ARRARARGHH!
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Context

Post#8 » Sat May 26, 2007 8:51 am

AULAWLAUL!!!!!!1111
GIT 2 DA CHOPPAH!!!!

...have trigger, will travel...

Gig

Post#9 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Return to “Rogue”