Moroes!

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

zephar

Moroes!

Post#1 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm

I saw this on the WoW Rogue forums and I began thinking about it... Moroes is the best freaking Rogue in the Game! He has a vanish that removes all dots. Plus it works... and he can't get autoattacked. And he has like a rank... 48 Garrote Holy Crapzor! Plus he has his owe Posse and they don't complain about his Rogue Dps. Oh.. and now he can take on Warriors and not get owned..

All Rogues Hail Moroes!
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Gadera

Re: Moroes!

Post#2 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm

zephar wrote: Plus he has his owe Posse and they don't complain about his Rogue Dps.

Hey.. you don't know what goes on when you're leaving him alone at night...

Colder

Post#3 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Zeph go back to bandaging thats what you're good at.

Elvenbane
Leader

Post#4 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 pm

The first time you hear Keira or Dorothea squeal as they poked you know exactly what they're doing at night Gad.
It's the thought that counts, not how many people die because of it.
Elvenbane#1520

zephar

Post#5 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:59 pm

Plus Moroes is British.. so therefore he is even cooler. Wait.. so if I was british... British = Awesomesauce Rogues.
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Return to “Rogue”