Switching out my OH dagger

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Switching out my OH dagger

Post#1 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:34 pm

currently i have a goosed up Searing Sunblade for my OH. i totally love this weapon's speed and the proc rate for comabt Pot is amazing. just to tweek my numbers, i was thihnking about replacing it with the Merciless Glad Shiv. by the numbers alone, the Shiv is slightly better (plus i get an extra 10 hit), however here is what i trade:

SSB: the .1 speed and the agi, more chance of goose and combat pot to proc
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29275

MGS: Damage, slightly better stats.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32046

Thoughts?
Last edited by Gig on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tachion

Post#2 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:51 pm

squirrel!

Gig

Post#3 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:54 pm

*sigh

Polarside

Post#4 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:28 pm

MGS is obviously the better choice. I mean seriously... They ONLY factor SSB has over the MGS is Agility and the MGS makes up for that, not only with AP on it, but as well as crit rating (which the crit rating off the MGS outweighs crit gained from Agi on the SSB and the AP outweighs the Agi to AP as well). So yeah. Rock that MGS hard baby. There is no slightly better...It's a lot better.

Of course this my understanding coming from a Resto shaman who only has a level 30 rogue... heh...
Shhh! Theres a dead horde in my trunk. Wanna see it? Fuck around and you'll be it.

kites

Post#5 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Merciless....

fo sho

zephar

Post#6 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Go for [19 pound catfish] that things a beast!
I crit perception so hard that I could see why people love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

" I saw a baby [ panda ] sneeze in a video and it telepathicly gave me a bonar. Cosmic Powers "

Return to “Rogue”