[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
PTR Badge Gear - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

PTR Badge Gear

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Merawynn

PTR Badge Gear

Post#1 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:57 am

Stask

Post#2 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:53 am

"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Gig

Post#3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 pm

Irreverant

Post#4 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:13 pm

When Blizzard created hunters they gave them twice as many ways to fuck up as any other class.

Merawynn

Post#5 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Irreverant

Post#6 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:26 pm

When Blizzard created hunters they gave them twice as many ways to fuck up as any other class.

Merawynn

Post#7 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Irreverant

Post#8 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:17 pm

Merawynn

Post#9 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Gig

Post#10 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 pm

Merawynn

Post#11 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Gig

Post#12 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:04 pm

i'm torn between the pants and the daggers. i really would like to replace my Midnight Leggings for the Skulker's Greaves (Netherspite) however, Spite is being a bitch and is holding out on me. what are your thoughts regarding the dagger speeds (1.5 / 1.7) versus the Malch and MSG Shiv (1.4 / 1.8)? do you think replacing my daggers for those would be a good idea in increasing my DMG out put?

Stask

Post#13 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm

I don't do hard number-crunching (that I leave to Lealla) but from the overall DPS that I can see on these 2 daggers is that they are both significantly superior to Malch and MSG Shiv. The Blade of Seration is 102.9 dps to the Malch's 91 dps. I'd be happier if the Seration was 1.8 speed instead of 1.7 but this is more than offset by its 11 additional dps. The Swift Blade of Uncertainty also has a significantly higher overall dps of 103 to the MSG Shiv's 97 dps. And when you tak into account the stats on the new daggers, I don't think there's really any question that these daggers outperform Malch and MSG Shiv.

As for me and Mera, we're most likely going for the leather chest and pants since we're swords and not daggers. I miss being daggers because I miss the good ol' fashioned burst damage but it is REALLY nice not to have to always maneuver to the back of the boss/mob in order to backstab it.

Yeah, Mera REALLY needs that chestpiece because I think she is still wearing a blue chestpiece and she wasnt lucky enough to get the one from Netherspite.

And thank god that the 25-man bosses will be dropping badges in 2.4 as well; that alone will help us gear up. And yeah, we can still do kara runs in the meantime as well. I think Brulan's Kara run last week made a full clear in 4 hours and they got 22 badges. I was miffed that I didn't make it onboard that time. I only have about 25 badges on Shar atm, but 72 on Stask. That reminds me, what sort of new badge gear is coming out for druids?

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#14 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Umm, read the site that we keep linking? http://www.worldofraids.com - it was the first news post last night.

Stask

Post#15 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:51 pm

And naturally there are NO 1-hand swords that can be bought with badges...*sigh*

I really need to get 2k more arena points, then I can get the Merciless Gladiator MH sword. Mera, what say we pester EB and Tach to let us into their 5v5 team?

Return to “Rogue”