[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Trinket, BF, and AR macro - Clan YaWA - You and Whose Army

Trinket, BF, and AR macro

Rogue class discussion.

Moderator: Demon Hunters

Gig

Trinket, BF, and AR macro

Post#1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 pm

i was looking for a way to cut down my button clicking while trying to get my casts going. i noticed i was wasting too much time trying to activate all my buttons. with a little help[ from Lealla, i was able to make something that any combat rogue would want to use/have.

i happen to have the Bloodlust Brooch and i wanted to use it with BladeFlurry and my Adrenaline Rush. as lealla pointed out, AR has a GCD so you won't be able to use all 3 in the same time. i was looking around the net and found out you can cast the trinket and BF, wait for a second and cast AR. you'll have to click on the macro button twice.

/use Bloodlust Brooch (or the name of any trinket you have)
/castsequence reset=120 Blade Flurry, Adrenaline Rush

i also made a seaparate one for using the Bloodlust Brooch and BF since they share the same CD time and AR takes 5 min to cool down.

/use Bloodlust Brooch
/use Blade Flurry

Hope this helps anyone.

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#2 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Gig

Post#3 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Lealla
Class Leader

Post#4 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 pm

Stask

Post#5 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:47 am

"I am unworthy of any respect. True story." -Brulan

Recorded for posterity. He had no idea how right he was.

Return to “Rogue”